Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Sake No. 001 "Hiroki, Tokubetsu-junmai, Muroka-Nama-Genshu"

Hello. It's me Yusuke.
My PC broke down and wasn't able to readily raise an article.

By the way, the Sake which I introduce is this first. It's a Hiroki, Tokubetu-junmai, Muroka-Nama-Genshu (飛露喜、特別純米、無濾過生原酒).

Hiroki is a famous brand ranking with Juyondai, Denshu. I might say the first article this time and chose the thing which was relatively known. I think whether the Sake fanciers already knows.

However you should drink it if you don't know it. I can recommend it to anyone.

"Hiroki, Tokubetsu-junmai, Muroka-Nama-Genshu"

Outline

Hiroki is brewed by Hiroki-brewery in the Aizu-Basin, Fukushima. It belongs to Fukushima, but the distance is far with the Fukushima area because Aizu sandwiches the central watershed and is located in the Sea of Japan side. And there is a unique cultural area. So its psychological distance is rather closer in Niigata. In addition, the Aizu Basin doesn't come under an influence of the radioactivity very much to sandwich the mountain between either.



In addition, Aizu-Basin is a rice granary. Sake-brewery of approximately 30 competes fiercely for the rice granary in the local one that the making of the Sake is active naturally in this area. Some favorite Sake in Aizu have me as well as Hiroki, too. For example, Sharaku (寫楽), Naraman (奈良萬), Tenmei (天明), Kazegafuku (風が吹く), Kokken (国権) , etc.

There is Hiroki-brewery in the small town called Aizu-bange (会津坂下) of a population of 16,000 people in Aizu-basin since 1804-1830. Because there is it in the central city area of the station square, we can arrive at it by rain of Tadami-Line (JR East) and bus from Aizu-wakamatsu. However, we cannot almost buy it in brewery because the Sake is a thing with too intense popularity. It is very difficult for us to obtain it in neighboring Liquor shop and is easy to rather obtain in Tokyo about the bottle.

However, it is done stock in bar in Aizu.  You should talk with the tourist information center in Aizu-wakamatsu which is that Central city of Aizu-basin. if you are in Aizu and want to drink it.

Why don't you drink the local noted Sake while an old temple and castle see the sights of staying Aizu?

This little little village is Miyako, Kitakata.  There are many houses having an excellent roof because Aizu is a heavy snowfall area. By the way, this village is called a village of the soba. Kitakata where here belongs to is apt to associate ramen, but the soba is a special product too.

Character

Name: Hiroki, Tokubetsu-junmai, Muroka-Nama-Genshu (飛露喜、特別純米、無濾過生原酒)
Place: Hiroki-brewery (廣木酒造本店), Aizu-bange, Fukushima prefecture
Class: Tokubetsu-junmai
Rice: Gohyakumangoku (五百万石)
Rice polishing rate: 55%
Yeast: Unknown
Filtration: No
Heat treatment: No
Water addition: No
Other characteristics:
Alcohol content: 17%
Sake meter: Unknown
Acid meter: Unknown
Price: JPY 2,808 (1,800ml)
Official website: None
My rating: AA

This Sake has little notation. However, it is guaranteed taste.

Taste

A light and sweet fragrance came through my nose when I've brought a nose close.

It is sweetness with the presence to feel me to be first. It is acidity and a slight dry taste to insist following it calmly. It gave an extremely refined impression not such a strong thing. They gradually spread through the whole of the tongue, and, as for me, moderate feeling of satisfaction was got.

Ultimately, slight bitterness that Gohyakumangoku of the used rice which was the biggest accent of this Hiroki came from completed the last. It gathered the taste that spread slowly and lets them converge.

I was able to continue drinking as many as one likes without getting tired really because those balance was perfect.
Hiroki was the thing of the position where was immovable as guide of the Sake, I realized it again.

It is thick, because thickness in itself is Muroka-Nama-Genshu. However is the Sake of the type that never disturbs the meal.

As for it, the affinity looks good with any dish, but is the best with the thing which added ginger soy sauce to Satsuma-age (fried fish balls).

Though it is famous, it is Hiroki to have had firm characteristics. It is distinguished for the affinity with any meal.

My story

I've not been drinking Hiroki unexpectedly until recently. At that time, there was not me at an opportunity to drink Hiroki which was relatively famous in the local Sake because I had the policy that the famous Sake didn't drink very much. I thought the taste to be the thing which did not have a great thing with safety before drinking.

However, it is approximately two years ago that imagination of me was greatly overturned.
I obtained an opportunity to drink "Hiroki, Tokubetsu-junmai Kasumi" in the bar with Soba. I said it whether "Is this that famous Hiroki..." and drink it without expecting it too much while posing slant at the start.
However, I distinguished that it was delicious liquor, and my prejudice was corrected in the place where I brought a nose close to by the sweet smell.

I sometimes drink in a bar after having noticed the unexpected taste. I couln't usually buy bottles which I introduced, but, fortunately, I was able to obtain it at the time of year-end bargain sale.

This Sake is Hiroki which I drank for the first time. "Kasumi" means "cloudy thinly", and the implication is near to Origarami. So the taste is slightly heavier than Muroka-Nama-Genshu which I introduced this time.

How to buy (or drink)

It is very difficult to buy a bottle. When even I who live in Tokyo am not very lucky, it is not available. On the other hand, it is the Sake that it is easy if you only want to drink it because it is a thing put to a bar well. Hiroki-Junmai-Namazume where it is Maine of Hiroki to see most. There is not the impact like the Muroka-Nama-Genshu which I introduced this time, but I think that rather this is correct as for the dish in the perfect Sake while this calms down.

If you search it with "飛露喜" in this site, you can look for the bar which you can drink in Japan. Please come to Japan, and drink it once if you expect it when you want to drink it by all means.
http://tabelog.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment